LAWSON Wi-Fi Service
* Look for this mark.
Easily connect to the internet for your browser
without using a special app!
Turn ON the Wi-Fi setting of your device and select SSID: LAWSON_Free_Wi-Fi.
After establishing a Wi-Fi connection, open your browser.
Follow the instructions displayed on the screen and proceed through the screens to connect to the Internet.
* Your email address is valid for 1 year
You can connect by using the free “Japan Connected-free Wi-Fi” app for foreign visitors to Japan.Click here for details
You can search for available LAWSON Free Wi-Fi from below.
The Wi-Fi services of the following companies are also available at LAWSON.
One of the following may be the reason:
- If the "LAWSON_Free_Wi-Fi" SSID is not displayed, the service is not available.
- If your device's "Wi-Fi Setting" is OFF, turn it ON and select the "LAWSON_Free_Wi-Fi" SSID.
- You may be in a store that is not equipped to offer the service. Check from the Store Search page of the LAWSON homepage.
- If you have already used "LAWSON Free Wi-Fi" 5 times in the same day, you will not be able to connect.
- You cannot connect on Wednesdays from 1:00 to 5:00 AM due to maintenance.
The LAWSON app is not needed to connect. Check the above for how to connect.
Signals are directed to transmit inside the store so that connection is available inside the store. However, connection may be available in parking lots or other areas outside the store due to signal reflection.
You can use devices that can connect to a wireless LAN and equipped with a browser, such as notebook computers and smartphones.
You only need to enter your email address.
However, you only need to enter it when using the service for the first time. (The email address you enter is valid for 1 year. After 1 year, you need to enter it again.)
You can use the service for 60 minutes up to 5 times per day.
For the protection of minors, the connection to sites that are particularly offensive may be restricted.
Transmission fees are not incurred when connecting using LAWSON Free Wi-Fi. However, you are responsible for any transmission fees incurred if not connecting using LAWSON Free Wi-Fi.
Please contact the public wireless LAN service provider directly.