(Outline of the Service)
The Service allows you to utilize the wireless LAN connection based on the separately prescribed wireless system in the feasible stores designated by Lawson. It is possible to connect to the internet through the use of this Service.
(Establishment of Contract of Use)
(Conditions of Use)
The Subscriber shall, at his or her own responsibility and expense, prepare the communications devices, software, etc. that are required to use the Service.
(Restriction on Transfer of Rights)
The Subscriber cannot transfer the right to receive the Service to third parties.
2. The Company can, irrespective of the reason and without giving advance notification to the Subscriber, suspend or cancel the Service.
3. The Company shall bear no liability for any damages that are incurred by you or third parties in the case prescribed in the previous paragraph.
The Service shall be free of charge.
(Utilization of Information provided by Third Parties)
The Subscriber shall confirm that all responsibility for information provided by third parties via the Service belongs to the information provider(s), and that the Company is not a party to any transaction agreements based on such information or contracts for provision of information, etc.
The Subscriber must not conduct any of the following behaviors when using the Service: behavior that infringes or risks infringing the copyrights or other rights of third parties or the Company,
behavior that infringes or risks infringing the property or privacy of third parties or the Company,
behavior that imparts or risks imparting detriment or damages other than the above to third parties or the Company,
behavior that defames or disparages third parties or the Company,
behavior that runs counter to or is deemed by the Company to risk running counter to public order and morals (obscenity, prostitution, violence, savagery, cruelty, etc.), and behavior that entails providing information that runs counter to public order and morals to third parties,
criminal behavior, and behavior that leads to or risks leading to criminal behavior,
election campaigning or similar behavior, irrespective of whether or not this occurs during election time,
behavior that pertains to sexual morals and religious proselytizing activities,
behavior intended to make profit out of the Service, for example, reselling or leasing of the Service,
establishment of pyramid schemes (Ponzi schemes) or behavior soliciting such schemes,
mass transmission of emails (hate emails) that contain or risk containing commercial messages, advertising, solicitation, etc. and fraudulent information or incite or risk inciting hatred with respect to third parties or the Company to unspecified numbers of people,
behavior intended to obstruct receipt of emails by third parties or the Company; behavior requesting the transmission of chain letters or pious rumor-mongering emails; and behavior transmitting such emails in response to such requests,
utilizing the Service while impersonating a third party,
falsifying or deleting the information of the Company or third parties that is accessible through the Service,
using or providing computer viruses or other harmful programs via the Service or in relation to the Service,
behavior that risks interrupting the Service; and behavior that obstructs operation of the Service,
utilization of the Service in such a way that grave hindrance is imparted to direct or indirect users of the Service concerning their use,
behavior that violates or risks violating laws, and
other behavior that is deemed inappropriate by the Company.
(Principle of Self Responsibility)
In cases where the Subscriber causes damages to the Company or third parties through conducting behavior applicable under Article 10 (Prohibited Items), even if this takes place after the Contract of Use has terminated, the Subscriber shall bear legal liability to compensate all damages, etc. and undertake not to cause inconvenience to the Company.
2. In cases where the Subscriber suffers some sort of damage or incur some kind of legal liability in relation to information or files uploaded or downloaded by the Subscriber via the Service, the Subscriber shall handle matters under his or her own responsibility without making any claims on or causing inconvenience to the Company.
(Ownership of Rights)
All programs, software, services, procedures, trademarks or trade names, and all services and incidental technologies provided by third parties that comprise the Service shall belong to the Company and the providing parties.
(Protection of User Information)
(Termination of Contract and Temporary Suspension of Use)
In cases where the Subscriber falls under any of the following conditions, the Company shall be able to immediately, without prior notice, terminate the Contract of Use or temporarily suspend the Subscriber’s use of the Service: when it is discovered that false declaration was made in the application for use,
when operation of the Service has been obstructed, irrespective of the method used,
when the Company deems the Subscriber to be unfit to be a Subscriber for any other reason.
(Restriction on Use for Communication, etc.)
temporarily suspending the Subscriber’s use of the Service or terminating his or her Contract of Use.
2. The Company may, from the viewpoint of protecting juveniles, limit access (by filtering, etc.) in the Service to sites, etc. that it deems undesirable for use by juveniles.
3. The Company is not obliged to take the measures described in Paragraphs 1 and 2 above, nor is it liable for any damages that are incurred by the Subscriber or third parties because it did or did not take such measures.
(Restriction of Liability)
The Company bears no obligation to provide the Service without interruption, and even if the Service fails to be provided to the Subscriber for some reason, it shall bear no liability whatsoever for any damages the Subscriber may incur as a result of this.
1. The Company shall bear no liability whatsoever for any damages the Subscriber may incur in relation to provision of the Service.
2. The provision in the preceding paragraph of this article shall not apply to cases that are caused intentionally or by the gross negligence of the Company.
3. The Company offers no guarantee whatsoever regarding the contents of the Service, or the integrity, accuracy, certainty, or availability, etc. of information the Subscriber may acquire via the Service.
4. The Company shall in no way guarantee the performance of any devices or software used by the Subscriber.
5. The Company shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any disputes, etc. that arise between the Subscriber and third parties as a result of using the Service.
(Method of Dissemination)
Information pertaining to the Service shall be disseminated to the Subscriber via the official homepage of Lawson.
(Court of Jurisdiction)
1. For any dispute that may arise between the Subscriber and the Company concerning the Service, the parties shall hold consultations in good faith.
2. In cases where resolution cannot be reached in spite of the consultations in the previous paragraph, the Tokyo District Court or Tokyo Summary Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction for the first trial.
These Terms shall be implemented from June 1, 2015.